Friday, August 24, 2007

Witty Mom Blog...You have to read!

Okay...I received an email from a friend who sent me the link to this mom's blog. She has six children! Yes, I said six! Okay, my blog name has chaos in the title, but my easy life can't even compare to the daily chaos she faces. I laughed so hard I was crying! How she finds time to do anything, especially write so well, is beyond me! So, check it out:

www.mom2my6pack.blogspot.com

I shared it with my sister who has 4 kids. I thought her house was nuts...nope! She has nothing on this mom of six! Oh, if you have incontinence problems...get your "Depends" before you click on the link above!

1 comment:

Camptown said...

Hi Cheri,

I just noticed that you left a comment on my blog! Thanks so much for visiting. I will take some time and check yours out too! It was nice to hear from you. I hope your Thursday is going well. And yes, mom2my6pack made us crack up! How cool for her! Well, anyway, take care!! Vanessa