Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Yippee!!! It's the 1st Day of School!





Morgan with her 4th Grade Teacher, Ms. L.











I don't think my daughter is actually jumping for joy as I'm sure she would love summer to last longer. However, as a mom who works from home, I will hopefully have some uninterrupted time to focus on my two sales jobs (100% commission) while she is in school now!

Since we just moved to Colorado, she started at a new school. They actually started on Monday, but she did not start until today since we decided at the last minute to enroll her in a private Christian school. She had a great first day and made some new friends. She really likes her teacher and her new school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!!
Glad to hear you are doing good. We miss you bunches! Faron starts school on Monday, and her teacher is Mrs. Smallwood. She is in the 4/5th graders hall. We have lots of new people from Bennett. Carsyn starts school the middle part of September, and I get to go back to the flower shop!! Yippeee! I hope we get to see you all soon! Give us a call!

Anonymous said...

Hey Morgan,
Hope you have a great year at your new school. Your teacher looks really nice. Be good and study hard. love you guys...