Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My Husband - What I Like About You...tell me all the things that I want to hear!

One of my new guilty pleasures is reading some fascinating blogs that I have found now that I have a little more free time. I answered a challenge yesterday at http://www.chgochick.com/ to comment on her post and pose a question. The question I asked was "What do you love most about your husband or what is your favorite thing about him?"

This made me realize that I truly take my husband, Scott, for granted much of the time. We met when I was 23 and he was 30. We were married two years later and have now been married over 11 years. I knew that I liked him from the moment I met him, although I did not want to like him because it made my sister "right" since she introduced us. She never really cared for my boyfriend choices before Scott. He was such a great guy from the beginning. We lived 2 hours away from each other, and he came to see me often. He sent me flowers, sweet and funny cards, and called even though he is not a phone talker like I am!


Wow, we were so young (and young-looking)!

Okay...I would have done my hair

and accessories soooo different now!

Anyway, I love that he loves me for who I am (good and not so good). I love that he wants to snuggle (although I'm not a great snuggler, but I love hugs and kisses). I love that he loves me when I look gross and messy.

My favorite thing about him is that he knows what he wants and what he doesn't want. He is strong and tough (not in a meat-head way), more head-strong and determined. He is one of the hardest-working and most honest people I know. He is truly a great husband and father which means more to me than anything. And oh...he looks good in his jeans! :-)

So now...my challenge to any of you is to think about what you love most about your spouse, boyfriend, or girlfriend and let them know how you feel! Priceless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two look like you should be going to prom instead of getting married!

I guess when you are 60 you'll probably look 40 so no complaints, huh?

Anonymous said...

Hey...does Scott have the $60.00 I lent him in 1987?