Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween 2007!


Morgan as Maddie Fitzpatrick from the Suite Life of Zack & Cody on The Disney Channel, with her cousins Lily as a Butterfly Fairy, and Wyatt as Spiderman. Face-painting courtesy of their big sis and awesome artist, Piper.



Close-up of sweet Lil!

I'm so sad we did not get a picture of Mary's costume. She was a "Ceiling Fan". She wore a sign that said, "Go Ceilings!" I love her sense of humor!

Morgan and I were able to get away for a few days since she had Fall Break from school. So we took a quick trip to the Big D to visit my sis & her family and my parents. It was such a quick trip, and I wish we would have had a chance to visit more friends. We will hopefully get a chance to visit again soon with more time to see everyone. We miss you all!

We had a great time and can't wait to get back to Texas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The face painting looks great! What a great alternative to a mask. And your little fairy was just beautiful. As were Spidey and Morgan, of course, but who can resist a smiling fairy?

Thanks for the kind words over at my place today. Blog friends rock!

Glimpses of Grace said...

Smiles!

Your pictures say "smile" the very best.

Great Photos. Thanks for sharing.