Friday, November 16, 2007

Girl's Weekend - Starting Now

Since DH is having a boy's weekend in Vegas, Morgan and I are having our own "girl's weekend". She only had a half day of school today, so we had plans to go out to lunch and go shopping, but we decided instead to pick up some lunch and hang out at home for a little while. She wanted to play, and of course, I wanted to play on the computer and listen to the radio trying to win Bon Jovi tickets...I love me some JBJ!

Not wanting to be couch potatoes the rest of the day, we decided that there are a lot of good movies to see, so we think we are going to see the Bee Movie. Although I think going to a movie still counts as being a couch potato just in a public location...except we won't be in our pajamas and I will have makeup on my face.



So I was searching online for reviews of the Bee Movie, and found a good one from another blogging mom. You can check out Mrs. Fussypants review of the movie here. She seems to be a level-headed sweet southern mom. A girl after my own heart. Oh, she also makes jewelry and is having a contest on her blog to win some. So click here to check out her bling give-away.

We have more "girl" things planned for the weekend, and I'll post about them once we actually accomplish some of it. :-)

1 comment:

Mrs. Fussy Fussypants said...

Aw, Shucks! Thanks, Babe.