Friday, December 07, 2007

Beautiful Mountain Views!

I thought I would finally post some pics of the mountains in Colorado since we've only been here for 5 months! It is really so wonderful to walk out on our balcony and see these majestic views! It actually snowed here a little this morning although it already melted, but all of the ski resorts are getting a lot more snow now! Supposedly we may get some tonight/tomorrow morning.


Clear sunny day in Colorado in November


Overcast, snowy day in the mountains in November
...no snow in the city on this day though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are just beautiful. My hubby would love them because he's all about "a view". Our view? The side of the neighbor's house!

Am I jealous? Hell, yeah. And snow? Cold weather? Only making me more jealous!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!