Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Okay...we currently live in a much smaller townhouse than our previous house in TX. Therefore, I really don't have room for my big Christmas tree and all my decorations. Here is a picture of the extremely slim tree I purchased last week. I think it was meant to flank your front door or fireplace or something like that...but this year it is our one and only Christmas tree!


Our own "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree"!



Simple wreath on our front door!

2 comments:

That Chick Over There said...

I actually like it! It's skinny, it's simple, and it's still festive!

Anonymous said...

You need to feed your tree! I think it might be anorexic!

We don't have room for a big tree either, but I still cram on in here. Now that presents are under it they are slowly creeping out into the middle of the floor!

And yes, I am so jealous of your snow!