Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy B-day, Scott (aka Daddy)


My version of his favorite cake, Cinnamon Chocolate.
I just prefer bundt cakes...it was delicious if I do say
so myself! We had already celebrated in OK during
Thanksgiving, but we had to have our own party on
his actual b-day so we could celebrate his first b-day
in Colorado.



I don't think he looks this old!
Oh, this is their look-a-like smile. Scary!


These two love "The Simpson's", and she just
had to get him this movie for his b-day.
Yes, that is a Colorado Rockie's fleece blanket on
the back of my sofa. Not really my decor colors,
but it is the softest & warmest blanket. Thank you
to my father-in-law for leaving it when my in-laws
were visiting in October. My DH and FIL went to
one of the playoff games, and it got really cold, so
my FIL bought this blanket for the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are such nice photos! Wish DH a late Happy Birthday from me!